Latest Virtual Tour Software Updates for RTV
- EasyMLS Updates – We have made EasyMLS even easier and faster for our users. Less buttons to click now for both USA and Canadian users.
- Photographers Creating Orders – By popular demand, you can now permit your virtual tour photographers to place their own orders and create tours from within Fusion. When your virtual tour photographers create a tour, you are given a notification and can keep track of their activity.
- Photographer Login – We’re very happy to let you know that you can now log directly into your virtual tour photographers account from your master virtual tour system account. This is a HUGE time saver for those of you with a large photography team.
- Additional Agent / Owner Permissions – When you grant them permission, both agents and owners are now allowed to log into your private labeled login (http://login.BlueLaVaMedia.com) and delete tours. Remember that you will need to grant this permission and it is off by default!
- Video Ripper Improvements – The video ripper that can be found under the “Video Promotion” section of your virtual tour manager now rips the videos with the audio tracks in the correct order. Consider using the video ripper to create short “Social” videos in addition to your longer YouTube versions. It’s easy and a great money maker!
- Video Delivery Update – For those of you wishing that you could find a way to easily send your customers your drone video, or home walkthrough video directly through Fusion we are happy to tell you that you can! Check your deliverables section for both your created .mp4 video from our Video Ripper as well as the ability for you to send your customer any videos that you have added into your virtual tour production.
- Image Delivery Engine Update – We are very happy to let you know that you can now send your virtual tour customers their images in a zip file named one of three ways! Our Image Delivery Engine will now allow you to deliver your images to your customer using your scene sort order, the name you gave your images or you can choose to use your own scene title. Choose your favorite and most convenient naming convention and keep things easy on your customers with these new improvements to the RTV Image Delivery Engine!
Virtual Tour Player Updates
- Improved Tour SEO – We know that the better a tour ranks in the SERPS the more views it will get, so we stand committed to making sure that your tours will get noticed by the search engines. Our new improved Tour Tags and META should give you a noticeable boost in both MacroSEO site and virtual tour ranking. Remember that your tours MUST be linked onto a site with “Follow” tags for the search engine spiders to pick them up and index them. We encourage you all to use the MacroSEO site to help accomplish this and be sure to blog all of your tours. See www.TourGrandTraverse.com for pointers.
Thanks for your continued support!
Virtual Tour Software & National Photography Services
Order a Virtual Tour – 866-947-8687
RTV virtual tour software company is calling upon all of our best real estate virtual tour photographers to join us in an up and coming live event to take place on April 25th 2017 at 7:00 PM Eastern. During the show we will be interviewing Zillow’s Business Development Manager once again to create part two of our Zillow Certified Photographer webinar series. If you’re looking to add a PUNCH and ZING to your business this year, look no further. Over at BlueLaVaMedia (a Traverse City Drone & Virtual Tour Company) they’ve been adding several Zillow Video Walkthroughs to their virtual tour and professional photography packages every month. The Zillow Video Walkthrough is certainly going to be a big seller for many RTV virtual tour providers here in 2017.
In part two of our RTV / Zillow webinar series, Steve will be sharing some of the secrets of the TOP Zillow Video Walkthrough producers thus giving RTV virtual tour providers insight as to how you can get more agents to buy into the Zillow Video Walkthrough product. Steve will also be sharing with us a brand new Zillow Video Walkthrough product called the “Enhanced Video”. Zillow’s new Enhanced allows you to create a more professional looking video that’s up to ten minutes in length, includes branding and sounds and can be edited by you prior to upload! Zillow is currently charging agents a fee to publish these new “Enhanced” videos, however those of you that attend this show will have a unique opportunity to publish these videos on behalf of your real estate agent customers FREE OF CHARGE!
If you’ve been looking for an exciting add on to your virtual tour business, this is it. Please make sure you mark your calendars for April 25th at 7:00 PM Eastern and get ready to offer something that your competitors are not! Register now in your RTV Tour Manager!
See you there team!
Virtual Tour Software & Marketing
Order a Virtual Tour Today – 231-947-8687
Kevin Kowalski came to RTV, virtual tour software & national photo service company late last year shortly after we announced our new T4 Program. Today we are very happy to announce that Kevin Kowalski Photography LLC is officially a T4 professional virtual tour photographer for RTV, Inc.
Kevin has already shot and completed several jobs for RTV and is well on his way to being an RTV Guerrilla Photographer when it comes to taking on jobs from our national accounts.
Kevin Kowalski Photography offers high-quality photographic images for real estate, commercial properties and is also available for family photographic services.
Kevin says, “Buying or selling property, choosing a hotel or restaurant, selling an idea, attracting potential investors, associates or consumers – if you’re in business, photographs that show the quality of your endeavors is paramount. Professional images that are in print or on websites can positively impact your sales.”
Kevin Kowalski Photography LLC is dedicated to the preservation of professional photographs. Digital images can be organized and stored, and the use of archival paper and archival inks ensures your printed photos can be shared for generations.
Kevin Kowalski Photography LLC – Professional, dependable. We respect your time, your concerns and your budget.
Contact Kevin today to order professional photography services and virtual tours!
Owner – Kevin Kowalski Photography LLC
PA Tri-State Virtual Tours
Order a Virtual Tour: 724-259-8930
RTV is happy to announce our latest T4 approved virtual tour photographer from Pacific Northwest Virtual Tours Katherine Gooding. Katherine owns and operates her virtual tour company Soundview360 and crafts images for interactive virtual tours, websites, marketing campaigns, email and print!
Soundview360 specializes in high resolution interactive panoramas for your commercial, real estate, design, portfolio, and business projects.
Owner & photographer, Katherine Gooding, is a Pacific Northwest native and lifelong photographer. She started her photography business in 2011 with a focus on on real estate and interiors after a 20+ year career in IT. Her background in technology and attention to detail combine with creative vision to deliver images and virtual tours that help you show off your hard work and attract new customers.
Soundview360 also actively publishes virtual tours to the RTV Fusion platform and Google Maps Business View.
Are you ready to get your business on the map? Contact Soundview360 for your free virtual tour consultation today!
Pacific Northwest Virtual Tours
Order a virtual tour today – 206-612-1621
So you’re ready to market your home and create a nice virtual tour or photography gallery, but all you have is a smartphone. Do you snap some pictures using your iPhone and use those as your marketing material? Hopefully the answer is no. Although smartphones are improving the quality of their cameras, they do not even compare to the quality a professional RTV virtual tour photographer can produce.
Smartphone photography can be great for taking quick pictures and sharing them with friends online, but to achieve the “WOW Factor”, you really need a professional photographer. So put down the smartphone and let’s talk about why you should hire an RTV professional for the job!
When a typical buyer looks at an online listing, the first thing they do is look at the photos. They want to have an idea of what kind of home they are buying and get a feel of the flow the home provides. Some real estate agents and homeowners just cannot find the time to photograph their listings, so this is where a real estate virtual tour provider comes into play. These professional photographers and virtual tour providers can create beautiful 360 virtual tours of a home or property so that potential buyers can virtually walk through and get a feel for the home. Photos speak much louder than text.
• 40% of all participants don’t even look at agent comments because they are more focused on the photography.
• According to a 2010 study, homes that are professionally photographed (compared to amateur and phones) sell for up to $19,000 more!
• Homes photographed by a professional receive 61% MORE online views!
• Hiring a professional listing photographer only costs 0.09% of the median U.S. home price.
Selling a home requires assistance and with the help of professional photographers and virtual tour providers, you can save time and sell your property much faster. So let a professional help you and see what RTV has to offer!
Order a virtual tour today.
Virtual Tour Software & Digital Marketing Training