We are very excited to announce the beta release of our new FusionSite, which includes three unique single property website layouts! These new property sites have a clean, and modern look to them, are fully responsive, playback full-motion video, allow for the embedding of third-party content such as Matterport, Vimeo, YouTube, etc, and best of all they are included with the purchase of a $12 tour credit. FusionSite is expected to remain in beta for the first week of December as final edits, enhancements, and adjustments are made.
Explore the three new layouts here – Single Property Websites
RTV users can start using this new feature now by clicking on FusionSite from the “Additional Services” area of the Fusion virtual tour manager. FusionSite replaces RTV’s MacroSEO Site feature; however the original layout is still available to users who wish to continue delivering it. Like its predecessor, FusionSite layouts will run on the RTV domain, any MyBrand domain, and of course any custom domains (www.xyz.com) purchased through Fusion.
As we wrap up our year here at RTV, please be on the lookout for one more round of technology updates and announcements. Looking into early 2020, RTV customers can expect Stripe integration for payment collection, payment collection before image download, photography only job scheduling and delivery, improved Fusion default settings for faster tour creation time, and more. We have a bustling road ahead of us, but because of your loyalty to our brand we are not slowing down anytime soon. Please be sure to write in and thank the developers at RTV who make these continual product enhancements possible.
Visit your tour manager now and explore – https://manage.realtourvision.com
Thanks for your support and Happy Holidays!
My Montgomery virtual tour company kicked off business in March and since then we have been able to maintain 4-10 virtual tours per week plus Single Property Websites, Print Publications, Floor Plans, etc. So, we’re excited about the summer and have a lot of pending jobs on the table for New Homes and Rentals.
The changes to the TMS tools have been excellent and I’m able to complete publishing the tour very quickly.
The RTV technology is blowing others in my area away. I’ve beaten out two companies, Visual Tours, and our own RTV technology! I had a real estate agent in Auburn, Al who purchased all the equipment to shoot his own tours from RTV.
Long story short he managed to create some terrible tours and made a mess. Since then he gave it up and called us back-in to shoot all their virtual tours from this point forward.
The RTV technology is easy to use but it still requires someone with an eye for photography to produce a nice tour. I’ve taken some trainees out a few times and they can’t believe what actually goes into shooting the virtual tour and the things you have to set-up for.
Anyway keep up the GREAT WORK and I’ll continue to sell as many services as you can crank out.
Montgomery Virtual Tour Company
Order a virtual tour – 334-590-7292
Do you have a USP?
A USP is a Unique Selling Proposition. Every successful business has at least one (maybe more). A USP gives your business an unfair advantage over your competition. This means that your customers will have only one place to turn if they want to take advantage of your USP.
One USP you can leverage in your business is the PanoRider(TM). This unique offering marries the use of a Single Property Website (a URL address forwarding to your Virtual Tour) with one of your attention-getting panoramic images of the property.
Why is this USP so powerful? By placing the URL and the panoramic scene together on a customized sign, you are giving your customers their own USP. That’s right, many agents will use the PanoRider against their competition. After all, if you were an agent using the PanoRider, wouldn’t YOU bring it to all your listing appointments?
To start marketing your newest USP you don’t even have to spend any money! Just use the images we provided to you to show off your newest product. Get started creating a compelling USP for your business and clients today!
Real Tour Vision
National Virtual Tour Company
Order a single property website with Panorider today! 866-947-8687
We were recently invited to a Tuesday morning Realtor’s meeting to discuss virtual tours. This Brokerage is pretty new to utilizing the internet. We covered some of the following points:
- All the realtors needed to have and use a working email account. Although it is understood that a phone call is only second to meeting a prospective buyer/seller in person, the email is the most commonly preferred and used form of communication of most internet users.
- The brokerage and possibly the individual agents should have a functional and easy to use website. The website should be able incorporate a virtual tour link for each property.
- ALL PRINT MEDIA that is utilized should state “See the Virtual Tour at www.website.com”. At a minimum the website address should be listed. With the amount of properties listed these days, photos, virtual tours, and the internet are the best ways to generate interest not only for the property but the agnet and brokerage as a whole. For example, if the Real Estate Book is used, a virtual tour icon can be placed on the add, and the web site, email address, and phone number should be listed.
- We recommended photos from a good camera and/or the use of a professional photographer and virtual tour provider. Listings that have a poorly shot photo or no photo at all on sites like Realtor.com or the local real estate board, are generally passed right by. Listings with multiple photos and a virtual tour get the highest hit stats (number of viewings). Utilizing Postlets, Craigslist, and other internet sites only enhance the property and agent’s exposure.
- We lastly recommended using PanoRiders and single property websites to grab the drive-bys traffic and direct them online. Utilizing the street address on the PanoRider and single property websites make it easier remember. Even if the PanoRider isn’t used, the agent’s sign should have some form of contact information.
Ark-La-Tex Virtual Tours
Shreveport Virtual Tour Company
Order a virtual tour – 318-572-1779
RTV’s RPM will be releasing a battery of Real Estate Flyers to get everyone ready for the roll out of our new Auto Flyer Generator System. There will be a series of flyers published over the next several days so be on the lookout! Some will be free for all RPM members and others will be for Inner Circle Marketing members only. Just like the other marketing materials that we provide for you, Microsoft office or Adobe is needed to edit and manipulate these documents.
When we do release the new Auto Flyer we encourage all of you to continue offering custom-made flyers as a service to your customers as you will still be able to upload your custom flyer to you tour as you can do now.
Good luck out there!
Real Tour Vision
Traverse City Virtual Tours
Order a Virtual Tour 866-947-8687