My Montgomery virtual tour company kicked off business in March and since then we have been able to maintain 4-10 virtual tours per week plus Single Property Websites, Print Publications, Floor Plans, etc. So, we’re excited about the summer and have a lot of pending jobs on the table for New Homes and Rentals.
The changes to the TMS tools have been excellent and I’m able to complete publishing the tour very quickly.
The RTV technology is blowing others in my area away. I’ve beaten out two companies, Visual Tours, and our own RTV technology! I had a real estate agent in Auburn, Al who purchased all the equipment to shoot his own tours from RTV.
Long story short he managed to create some terrible tours and made a mess. Since then he gave it up and called us back-in to shoot all their virtual tours from this point forward.
The RTV technology is easy to use but it still requires someone with an eye for photography to produce a nice tour. I’ve taken some trainees out a few times and they can’t believe what actually goes into shooting the virtual tour and the things you have to set-up for.
Anyway keep up the GREAT WORK and I’ll continue to sell as many services as you can crank out.
Montgomery Virtual Tour Company
Order a virtual tour – 334-590-7292
Do you have a USP?
A USP is a Unique Selling Proposition. Every successful business has at least one (maybe more). A USP gives your business an unfair advantage over your competition. This means that your customers will have only one place to turn if they want to take advantage of your USP.
One USP you can leverage in your business is the PanoRider(TM). This unique offering marries the use of a Single Property Website (a URL address forwarding to your Virtual Tour) with one of your attention-getting panoramic images of the property.
Why is this USP so powerful? By placing the URL and the panoramic scene together on a customized sign, you are giving your customers their own USP. That’s right, many agents will use the PanoRider against their competition. After all, if you were an agent using the PanoRider, wouldn’t YOU bring it to all your listing appointments?
To start marketing your newest USP you don’t even have to spend any money! Just use the images we provided to you to show off your newest product. Get started creating a compelling USP for your business and clients today!
Real Tour Vision
National Virtual Tour Company
Order a single property website with Panorider today! 866-947-8687
We were recently invited to a Tuesday morning Realtor’s meeting to discuss virtual tours. This Brokerage is pretty new to utilizing the internet. We covered some of the following points:
- All the realtors needed to have and use a working email account. Although it is understood that a phone call is only second to meeting a prospective buyer/seller in person, the email is the most commonly preferred and used form of communication of most internet users.
- The brokerage and possibly the individual agents should have a functional and easy to use website. The website should be able incorporate a virtual tour link for each property.
- ALL PRINT MEDIA that is utilized should state “See the Virtual Tour at www.website.com”. At a minimum the website address should be listed. With the amount of properties listed these days, photos, virtual tours, and the internet are the best ways to generate interest not only for the property but the agnet and brokerage as a whole. For example, if the Real Estate Book is used, a virtual tour icon can be placed on the add, and the web site, email address, and phone number should be listed.
- We recommended photos from a good camera and/or the use of a professional photographer and virtual tour provider. Listings that have a poorly shot photo or no photo at all on sites like Realtor.com or the local real estate board, are generally passed right by. Listings with multiple photos and a virtual tour get the highest hit stats (number of viewings). Utilizing Postlets, Craigslist, and other internet sites only enhance the property and agent’s exposure.
- We lastly recommended using PanoRiders and single property websites to grab the drive-bys traffic and direct them online. Utilizing the street address on the PanoRider and single property websites make it easier remember. Even if the PanoRider isn’t used, the agent’s sign should have some form of contact information.
Ark-La-Tex Virtual Tours
Shreveport Virtual Tour Company
Order a virtual tour – 318-572-1779
RTV’s RPM will be releasing a battery of Real Estate Flyers to get everyone ready for the roll out of our new Auto Flyer Generator System. There will be a series of flyers published over the next several days so be on the lookout! Some will be free for all RPM members and others will be for Inner Circle Marketing members only. Just like the other marketing materials that we provide for you, Microsoft office or Adobe is needed to edit and manipulate these documents.
When we do release the new Auto Flyer we encourage all of you to continue offering custom-made flyers as a service to your customers as you will still be able to upload your custom flyer to you tour as you can do now.
Good luck out there!
Real Tour Vision
Traverse City Virtual Tours
Order a Virtual Tour 866-947-8687
There are many advantages to using a Realtor in Warner Robbins!
Don’t use a Realtor to purchase your next home and you may miss the mark! There is a lot of information in the news about Realtors being overpaid and you can save money by not using a Realtor. Good Realtors work especially hard for their money and offer a plethora of information and services to their customers. Here is a list of reasons that you should use a Realtor to find and purchase your next home!
- Professional Service
- Seller pays Realtor’s commission, not the buyer.
- Experience in buying/selling houses on a daily basis
- Knows the local market
- Answer all questions
- Understand and explain the Contract, Exhibits, Addendums, Closing Costs, and explain the entire home buying/building process
- Make sure everything is in writing – verbal contracts are not valid in Real Estate in Georgia
- Listen to your needs and help ensure the home you purchase/build is the home you intended to purchase and meets your needs
- A smooth and pleasant home buying process
- Assist with financing options
- Assist with contingency options on your current home
- Explain all your options
John Cobb – Coldwell Banker SSK Real Estate Agent
Homes for Sale in Warner Robins GA
Phone Number: 478-396-2440