After attending the Realtourvision® webinar tonight, I was amazed at how much I have learned in the past three years from RTV … and how much I have not learned. Blogging is essential to any successful online marketing campaign and I stopped about 6 months ago when we started to get busy. No excuse, I know better! As easy as blogging is, I can’t believe that I ignored the least expensive and most effective form of marketing available. Blogging is what put Listing Solutions on the map and when properly done, generates awesome “Google Juice.”
Listing Solutions (I just pulled rank on our name) recently launched our new High Definition Full Screen Slideshows (loving the back link). Our clients can now market their listings with eye popping images that are pushed to many real estate portals, for only $29.99 per slide show. These awesome new marketing vehicles are branded with the Realtor’s information and have social networking icons built in, making them extremely viral. St. Augustine real estate (oh, this is just too easy sometimes) professionals are now leveraging the power of our cutting-edge technologies to gain a competitive edge in today’s real estate market.
St. Augustine virtual tours (oops, I did it again) differ than most of the real estate tours that you often see. First of all, we have some of the most amazing scenery here in the Nation’s oldest city. From miles of beautiful and relaxing beaches to the abundance of History, photographing homes for sale in St. Augustine (this is just shameless) is truly a pleasure. Last month the city celebrated her 445th Birthday. If you have never visited St. Augustine, you are definitely missing out!
Just thirty minutes north of St. Augustine, is Jacksonville, Florida. Our Jacksonville virtual tours (cha-ching) reveal one of the best kept secrets in all of Florida. Surrounded by a mind blowing amount of waterways, beaches and industry, Jacksonville is rapidly becoming one of the busiest cities in Florida. You will be pleasantly surprised when viewing some of the most beautiful homes in Northeast Florida. Oh yeah, Jacksonville is also home to the NFL Franchise: Jacksonville Jaguars (waiting on my tickets for the link Mr. Weaver).
Palm Coast lies just 20 minutes south of St. Augustine and is a Golfer’s Paradise. Our Palm Coast virtual tours (why did I stop doing this) showcase a variety of scenic Florida homes. Whether viewing an amazing Golf Community home or homes with Ocean Views, Palm Coast offers something for everyone. We are blessed to live in such a place and our business benefits from the ability to photograph homes year round.
Listing Solutions is laser-focused on helping our client’s achieve the success online needed to compete in today’s challenging market.
We are one of St. Augustine web designs (don’t mind if I do) emerging companies and a Full Service provider with Realtourvision® makers of the finest virtual tour software (some love for the RTV Staff) in the World. We are one of the premier virtual tour providers in St. Augustine (I own this one). Our online real estate marketing (thinking of owning this one) skills allow us to help our clients dominate the search engines. We would love the opportunity to help you. Call us today to schedule your next High Definition Full Screen Virtual Tour or Slideshow.
Thanks for the kick in the butt, Jason!
Order a virtual tour today! (904) 540-9962
How hard is it to actually rise in rank for virtual tour services within your state, county and/or city. Not very. We have been signed up for a not quite a year with Active Rain as a rainmaker but it is only these past couple of months that we are actually starting to make a difference in our rankings within active rain.
What are we doing?
1. I read the RTV daily blog mail and look at other successful persons blogs and see the subjects they write about and the comments. And by the way, if it is of interest to me, I leave a comment – not just “I Agree” or “Great Blog” I write about 3 sentences confirming my opinion of their blog or of the topic. This takes me all of 15 minutes in the mornings or sometimes I do it late at night. If I am very busy, I do several days worth at one time. I probably read 2-3 blogs for each day’s drop.
2. I post my 360 tours and slide shows on the blog. However, I don’t do it to look like a listing and don’t call it a listing. I use the tours to emphasize a point. i.e. Twilight shots and why they are important to on-line viewing, then the tour gets posted. I then do a post with the slide show and might use hi-def photos as the subject of the post – i.e. why the extra effort creates a more inviting look to the viewer. To write about 100-200 words about the tour or slide show takes me 15-20 minutes at the most to post both as separate entries.
3. If someone i know has an active rain blog and then sends me a link to their blog, (which I get often from friends i have met across the country through RTV, Photobiz and Real Estate meetings, i reblog it under my name – a great feature and provides a boost without a lot of effort. i also blast my active rain blog posts.
4. Every once in a while i will blog about a great service such as THE VIDEO CONNECTOR and Tara Reed. I talk about how it can help the real estate agents with video content etc or I might blog about Texting services from Text2Look.
5. I try to actually blog once or twice a month to create original exciting fun content with plenty of links and key words that will lead google searchers back to my site.
6. I also have a wordpress blog and a RTV providersite blog. I forward my active rain blog to these sites automatically for content. I only do original content once in a while on these sites.
What is the benefit – everything that active rain touches rises to the top ten on the first page of google for us!!!
Hope this helps all my fellow RTV providers blog a little more here in the RTV blog and on Active Rain.
The RTV virtual tour provider Blog is officially out of the pit…or the sandbox as google likes to call it. We are very pleased to announce that after a six month run of being kicked down to a Page Rank of 1 our new blog domain www.virtualtourprovider.com is officially on it’s feet again with a PR of 4.
As all of you already know the main reason you would take the time to submit your blogs to the RTV blog is to build strong back links on over to your site and to also bring the google bot back over to your site on a regular basis. Submitting to the RTV blog not only drives traffic to your site but it also drives the spider. It is the combination of these two entities that allows you to rank quickly and easily on literally any keyword phrase you so desire!!! Don’t believe me? Google TC Virtual Tours and see for yourself!
If you have not taken the time to submit a blog to RTV please take some time and do so now. If you’re a brand new provider it’s even worth two free credits to you. We are so confident that you will see immediate results in your SEO that you will continue to submit a blog to RTV and the other various recommended sites on a regular basis.
A big special thanks to all of you out there that keep this blog kicking and alive! Thanks for all of your contributions. It is all of your blogs are truly helping keep this monster going…and of course helping slingshot your site to higher levels at the same time.
Keep the fight!
Order a virtual tour today! Virtual Tour Software
Like many other RTV provider websites, my website www.knoxtours.net, receives all of the RTV company blogs.
I want my customers to read the blogs and understand who is backing up our local Knoxville virtual tour company. Our products and services are the most professional available and we really want our customers and clients to be as successful at what they do as we are at creating virtual tours!
I appreciate working with RTV. They give us a great deal of help and support and set a great example of how to treat our clients. Knoxtours strives to give your clients the best virtual tours possible and with the help of RTV we are doing that!
Knoxville Virtual Tour Company
Order a virtual tour – 865-688-1030
Our 12 week Blogging/SEO/Social Networking workshop is now available for you to start any time!
During the initial workshop I noticed that, while providers were highly successful with the program, the one major issue that caused ‘writer’s block’ time and time again seemed to be the concept of ‘what’ a blog ‘is’.
So before you sign up and start the workshop, I am redefining the word ‘blog’.
For the next 12 weeks, and quite possibly for much longer after that, blogging will be defined for you as:
1. a story relating to virtual tours, real estate, or your business in general
2. Directions on ‘how to do’ something
That is it! It is as simple as that. As long as each and every blog that you submit is one of those two things you will be highly successful and profit from this workshop!
So, before you begin this workshop by clicking on the link below, your first assignment will be to send 250 words (based on option one or option two above) and send it as a blog through the RTV marketing control panel.
Then click on this link to get started with the 12 week workshop!
Sign Up For The 12 Week Workshop