Each FusionMax XS Bundle comes with the following:
Rotator XS Panoramic Tripod Head
- Straight Plate for Twelve Photo Cylindrical Panoramas (Any Camera Lens)
- 7.5° Tilt Plate for Four Photo Spherical Panoramas (Fisheye Lens Required)
Fusion Virtual Tour Software & Training
PTGUI PRO Stitching Software & Training
• Phone & Online Training (Ask about our on-site training program in Traverse City, MI)
• HTTPS (Secure) Tour Certificate Setup
• Private Label Setup – 100% Your Brand – Your SEO
• Private Label Landing Page – Example
• Private Label Login (Client Portal)
• Lead Router & Tour Track Setup (We send you national jobs & leads.)
• Activation & Lifetime Support Pack
• Ongoing Software Updates (We’re constantly making things better!)
• Ongoing Technical Support 8am – 5pm Monday through Friday
• Monthly Photography Training Sessions
• Annual RTV, Inc Virtual Tour Provider Convention
1 Year of RPM Membership
Ongoing Business Consulting & Webinar Invites
Ongoing Blogging, SEO, and Social Network Marketing Training
To complete your kit you MUST have the following initial hardware:
- Digital Camera
- Media Cards
- Media Card Reader
- Professional grade tripod that supports a removable leveler head
- PC or MAC based computer that meet our Recommended System Requirements
- Virtual Tour Credits – One $12.00 virtual tour credit is needed to create each virtual tour (entire property tour) that is uploaded to the RTV Servers.
Users are entitled to unlimited FREE practice tours, as well as unlimited edits to an already published tour. Each virtual tour may contain up to 100 scenes / rooms and up to five minutes of HD video. Scenes can be 360 panoramas, vertical panoramas, partial panoramas, or still images. Virtual tour credits never expire. Real estate virtual tours remain online forever and business virtual tours require a $12.00 annual renewal.
The RTV Rotator XS is compatible with ANY digital still image camera. Our FusionMax XS Bundle is by far one of the fastest virtual tour builder packages on the market. Current RTV customers are able to create five to ten virtual tours in a single day. This builder kit is the perfect solution for those of you who have already invested time and money into camera equipment. We guarantee that it will work with any digital still image camera. RTV virtual tours are created with the highest level of detail and image quality in mind. Our image re-sampling process requires that you have at least a 2.0 Mega Pixel camera or higher. The FusionMax XS does require initial setup time to configure your camera to work flawlessly with our Tour Builder software.
If your camera is not on our list, it can be setup after you purchase the system. Setting up a new camera to work flawlessly with our system is done over the phone with a setup engineer. During the setup process you email us some test images and we determine the exact focal length, maximum field of view, percent overlap, and distortion levels of your lens. This data is then stored in your software to ensure you 100% accuracy during the image assembly process. We guarantee that when your digital camera is setup on our Rotator XS you will be able to achieve incredibly accurate and consistently wonderful looking panoramic images!