At RTV we use the world’s finest photo stitching software product available!
How do we achieve such success? It is very simple. The secret is in the care that we take with every virtual tour provider while getting them set up in our system. At RTV we realize that photo stitching is the key to creating quality virtual tours. Different software programs yield different results. If you’ve ever experimented on your own with trial based or pay per use stitching software you probably agree that the no virtual tour software is perfect and most make some stitching mistakes.
Take the Next Step
Over the last eight years, the RTV staff has mastered the science of photo stitching. Photo stitching is the oldest method of image assembly and when used properly our photo stitching program produces by far the very best panorama you could possibly make. When cameras are not setup properly or when virtual tour software programs don’t take into consideration the many factors that the RTV system does, users often obtain very uneven results. They get stitching mistakes, and spend lots of post processing time editing mistakes in the images. Our system will support any digital camera and lens configuration!! If your camera is not yet on our list, it can be setup and calibrated during the setup process. During your setup, RTV will run diagnostics on your camera’s lens and photos allowing us to account for the five variables involved in an image stitch that can lead to poor end results if uncontrolled.
- Our staff determines the concave and convex distortion of your camera’s lens.
- We compute the exact digital focal length of your lens.
- Your lens’ maximum field of view is computed.
- We setup and configure your RTV rotator so your camera rotates around the exact center of your camera’s lens.
- We compute the exact percent overlap of your images when taken from the twelve stop RTV rotator.
This data is compiled by a lens engineer and stored in an electronic lens file. Every time an image is stitched these settings are used to create the best result possible. We can promise you that the RTV software will add a new, dynamic dimension to your real estate marketing program. Let us get you setup and trained and turn you loose to wow your customers. Brokerages that do not want to purchase software in house can work with a virtual tour provider to create beautiful real estate virtual tours too. Either way RTV has you covered when it comes to virtual tours. Don’t think you have time for photo stitching? Think again! We take photo stitching very seriously and know that time and quality is extremely important to your success. While other companies don’t sell you calibrated hardware and professional software to ensure the best results, we feel it is so important to do just that. It makes your work easier, faster and more streamlined! Just think, you may never have to do image editing again with our program! Our Photo Stitching Software has the following features:
- Automatic stitching: create panoramas with just a few mouse clicks
- Manual mode: full control over the final result
- Support for multiple processors / multiple core computers
- Stitch Vertical, Spherical, Horizontal, Cubical Panoramas
- 64 bit version
- Create templates with frequently used settings
- Batch stitcher: prepare your projects and send them to the batch stitcher for stitching when you are away from your computer
- Create HUGE panoramas: stitch hundreds of images into multi gigapixel panoramas
- Support for jpeg, tiff and png source images
- Support for many camera RAW source images (through dcraw)
- Create panoramas in jpeg, tiff or Photoshop format
- Photoshop large document (.psb) support (output only)
- Layered Photoshop output, ideal for retouching
- Full support for 16 bit images, for the best image quality
- Panorama editor: interactive adjustment of the panorama perspective
- Batch Stitcher can generate control points and set up a panorama
- Batch Builder: scan folders for panoramic source images and automatically create projects based on a template
- Support for Batch Lists (save and load a list of jobs for the Batch Stitcher)
- Stitch and blend HDR source images into an HDR panorama
- Stitch and blend bracketed LDR source images into an HDR panorama
- Calculate camera response curve from bracketed LDR source images
- Built in tone mapper
- Support for OpenEXR (.exr) and HDR Radiance (.hdr) source images
- Blend Priority parameter (useful for blending the nadir image in a spherical panorama)
- Viewpoint correction
- Vignetting, exposure and white balance correction
- Global adjustment of exposure and white balance
- Exposure Fusion
- Configurable Project Settings: control the behavior of templates, custom default file names and more
Take the Next Step
Please Fill Out The Form To Start Your Free Virtual Tour Software Trial
*The form below is for virtual tour software which will allow you to create extensive and feature rich interactive virtual tours like those found in our virtual tour gallery. For Virtual Staging Software Please Visit our Virtual Staging Software page.