Hello RTV fans! We’re very excited to roll out several new updates to the Fusion Virtual Tour Software Manager that are outlined below. Most of these updates have already been announced in the Fusion “Latest Changes” log inside your virtual tour manager, but we like to blog about them too just in case you missed any during the busy work week!
- New Tour Deliverables Section – We are now live with our all new Deliverables section of your virtual tour manager. The new deliverables section offer a better workflow and now allows you to send everything that you might need to send your customer in one (1) email VS two or three. We also reformatted the email that is sent out to your customer making the title of each item more customer friendly and easier to understand. We encourage you to send yourself your virtual tour deliverable links and review the changes that have taken place, so you are prepared to explain the slight changes to your customers. Finally, you will notice that the image compile is faster than before. The image delivery engine will also remind you if you forget to compile your HD image package before you send to your customer. If you update your virtual tour with new images the image delivery engine will also encourage you to re-compile your ZIP file. Lots of goodies here team that help make your life a little easier.
- New Improved Video Ripper – We have made several updates to our Video Ripper which takes your entire virtual tour production and creates an mp4 video. The new video has added the Agent / Owner contact information in the upper right for the entire video playback VS just having it there in the beginning and in the end. Lots more happening to our video promotion section real soon! See a live demo here – https://youtu.be/G_6aGGW5hMQ
- Manager Video Player Now HTML 5 – We have fully converted our manager video player to an HTML 5 format for you. You use the manager video player to preview your uploaded videos as well as to choose a video thumbnail. The HTML 5 video player works MUCH better than its flash predecessor!
- EasyMLS Now HTML 5 – Flash is no longer needed to utilize our EasyMLS feature. We recently made some updates to our EasyMLS system for the USA and Canada. We hope that you are enjoying the time savings this feature presents!
- New Autumn and Fall based Themes and Home Screen Backgrounds – Several of our providers have been requesting that we add in some themes and home screen backgrounds. We think you’ll love the new home screen backgrounds and themes that we’ve created for you. Enjoy!
- Panorama Editor Now HTML 5 – In our expedited focus to rid Fusion of all traces of Flash we are proud to announce to you that our Panorama Editor is now 100% HTML 5! The new Panorama editor works much better than the previous flash based version.
- New HTML 5 Tour Embed Code – The programming team has completely overhauled the way our deliverables section creates your virtual tour embed code. Now you are given three useful options for embedding a virtual tour depending on the situation. You can choose a fully responsive solution, a “Fill the Container” option, or you can manually set a specific height and width in percentage or pixels. It’s quite handy and all in HTML 5!
- GoDaddy Domain Registration Fixes – Last month the team implemented the new Godaddy API which gives us a bit more control over how we register your single property website domains. The new API, however, fails to set the forwarding and masking all the time at the point of sale which leaves some domains registered but not pointing to your production. The team has now created a queue system which holds the Godaddy connection until we can enable the masking and forwarding successfully.
- New NTREIS MLS Link – NTREIS (Dallas / Ft. Worth Board of Realtors) recently asked us to change our approved non-branded base URL from https://fusion.realtourvision.com/idx/TOURID to https://idx.realtourvision.com/TOURID Those living in the state of TX will have the NTREIS switch on by default under “Settings” – “Syndication”. Having this switch turned on will give you the new approved NTREIS non-branded link under your SECURE RTV LINKS tab in deliverables. Those in Texas that are not creating tours for the NTREIS MLS can feel free to turn this switch off if they like. Having this switch turned on ONLY changes the non-branded Secure RTV Link in deliverables. The link works exactly the same as the other non-branded link. The only difference is the URL.
Our push to convert the remaining Flash components within the Fusion Virtual Tour Manager is nearly complete. We are hoping to take the new HTML 5 Hot Spot Editor and the new HTML 5 Floor Plan Editor live this coming week. Fingers crossed!! Once that is complete the only remaining Flash component of the RTV Fusion Virtual Tour Software Manager will be the Cloud Recorder. It’s been a long two months since we set out to rid Fusion of Flash and we’re nearly finished. We’re very proud to have the support and business of so many successful virtual tour photographers around the world that help us keep the development moving at full speed! Our new “Fusion Themes”, Video Streaming and several other updates are still on track to roll out before 2019 so be sure you stay tuned.
Enjoy the new virtual tour software updates!
Virtual Tour Software & National Photography Services
Order a virtual tour – 866-947-8687
New From BlueLaVaMedia (A Traverse City Drone & Photography Service) Interior Drone Fly-Throughs & Professional Headshots (not at the same time)
We are very excited to announce our two new service offerings to our loyal customers at BlueLaVaMedia, LLC. Over the past year we have had dozens of requests to capture interior video with our drones and create an elegant HD video walkthrough that can then be played back in our interactive virtual tour player just like we do with our aerial drone footage. We are happy to inform our customers that we are officially offering this new service and it looks amazing!
Take a look at our most recent production that includes our advanced HTML 5 virtual tour player, aerial drone still photos and, of course, our all new Interior Drone Fly-Through – https://fusion.realtourvision.com/862074
Our Interior Drone Fly-Through is now available as an add-on for $150 and must be ordered with a BlueLaVaMedia photography or Aerial Drone package. It is currently only available as an “Add-On” but that might change for next year depending on interest level and popularity.
Next up on our list of announcements is our new “Professional Headshot” service. It’s no secret that some of the very best portrait, architectural, and wedding photographers in Traverse City work for team BlueLaVaMedia, so it only makes sense for us also to offer real estate headshots at a competitive rate. Our new Professional Headshot services start at $225 for one person and are as low as $100 per person with volume orders.
If you’re looking for the most advanced company to work with that is sure to give you the best photos in town with a marketing punch, look no further. BlueLaVaMedia is on track to photograph nearly a thousand homes this year as well as hundreds of vacation rentals and many local businesses. Our product line continues to advance along with our virtual tour software technology and local customer base. Where else can you get all this fantastic stuff under one roof?
Visit our real estate pricing page to see our latest service offerings and keep an eye out for more updates from us coming soon!
Thank you for your business and continued support.
Order Traverse City Real Estate Photography and Virtual Tours www.BlueLaVaMedia.com
Our Northern Illinois Drone Service has been in business for about 6 months now. We recently joined the RTV Team after about 3 months of discussion. The delay was due to the fact that we are very focused on the commercial market in the Northern Illinois market. Although we do a lot of real estate photography and video, our target market is helping business market their establishments via ‘new perspectives’. Our services include general Photography, 3D Virtual Tours, Floor Plans, Drone Aerial Imagery, and Website Development.
Most recently we add ‘Interactive Mapping’ to our service listing, whereby we provide an interactive map (either Google or image) and provide links to photos, videos, virtual tours, web pages, etc. We are currently developing these maps for cities, resorts, amusement parks, and stadiums. We had developed our own platform to compile different elements for our clients, however there are certain applications where the RTV virtual tour software platform performs perfectly.
Summer is here and from our end it looks like everyone’s virtual tour numbers are UP UP AND AWAY! This is great and so many of you out there are shifting gears and bringing on new 1099 photographers, aerial drone pilots, and back-end helpers to keep your production lines rolling and virtual tour company humming along.
This month we bring you two new pieces that we feel will help you tremendously on that side of your business. The first piece is a Non-Solicit / Non-Compete document that you can feel free to use. What we like about this document is that is never ends so you don’t have to broach the subject more than once with your 1099 employee. The contract renews every time you pay them for one year from that date. It’s also more binding than a typical non-compete document since you must pay them a lump sum to agree to the agreement. This is available now as a stand-alone item in RPM!
Next up we have a step by step aerial drone delivery manual. We know that many of you have helpers and this document takes the BlueLaVaMedia drone delivery process and breaks it down step by step to help move the drone videos and still photos from Google Drive into Fusion and finally get delivered to the appropriate listing agent. We even include template emails that are pre-written for you based on different scenarios! This step-by-step manual was originally developed in 2017 and helped BlueLaVa deliver more than 200 aerial drone tours. It was recently updated and modified to accommodate the new Fusion media manager updates and bulk edit features. This will be a great manual to customize and make your own if you have staff that is helping you out during the busy season!
Enjoy the new pieces and feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have!
Login to RPM today https://www.RockPointeMarketing.com to download.
Virtual Tour Software & National Photography Services
Hello everyone and happy Memorial Day to you all! I wanted to take this opportunity to let you know about some very slick virtual tour software updates that have taken place over the last month that will help you save a lot of time on the tour creation process as well as greatly enhance your productions.
- Log into your RTV tour manager today and take advantage of the following enhancements:
New “Latest Changes” log that will keep you up to speed on our development process and updates!
- 100 brand new music tracks all royalty free and purchased by RTV for you to use in your tour productions. These tracks are FRESH!
- Single Property Website registration through RTV is now private, and your information is no longer sent to GoDaddy to register the domain name. Say goodbye to unwanted phone calls and emails!
- All image, video and panorama uploads now take place in our new Media Manager section of the TMS. We have added an AutoName feature too that automatically names all of your images for you. You will also fall in love with our new Bulk Edit feature that allows you to set all of your Ken Burns transitions for you at once. The new media manager also allows you to upload, name and organize all of your media while your it is uploading too to our servers.
Some very big time savers here team and we hope you appreciate everything that we are doing to make sure that you stand out in your marketplace, look your best and have more free time in your life.
Enjoy the updates everyone and get ready for a battery of virtual tour player updates coming your way over the next five to ten days. You’re going to love what we have coming your way.
Have a safe holiday everyone and thank you all so much for your dedication to RTV and brand.
Jason & Team RTV