Thanks for checking in here on this beautiful afternoon. We’ve been announcing updates back in the Fusion virtual tour system nearly every month this year and it’s time that we shoot out an email to you all so those of you that don’t log in much know what’s going on with the dream team over here.
Please review the following video for a full overview:
If you would prefer to read through it all, the latest round of updates are below for you. Get ready for a final HUGE push of updates between now and the end of the end of the year. Full motion video streaming (Higher Resolution!!), extreme tour theming with some hidden surprises for you, enhanced customer tour order creation directly off your business website, HTTPS MyBrand Tours, better photographer controls for those of you managing a team, and additional abilities for agents who like to log in and edit their tours. It’s been a great year and 2019 is only going to be better! Thanks for your support and dedication to our system!
Here’s the skinny –
Fusion Manager Updates:
- Audio Components Now HTML 5 — All of the audio components in the tour manager (not including cloud recorder) have been converted to HTML 5. The RTV Cloud Recorder is soon to follow!!
- Still Photos Editor Now HTML 5 — The still photos editor (Ken Burns) has been fully converted to HTML 5 and all flash components have been removed.
- External Media Duration Enhancement — For those of you that use external media such as Matterport Embed, 4K Video Embed, or 360 video embed you will be happy to know that we have made several updates under the “Settings” tab in Fusion. You can now control the end users experience better than ever before with how they access your third party media that you have embedded into the Fusion virtual tour.
- Average Tour Time Fix — We have put a cap on the average tour time to prevent browsers that do not properly close a tour throwing the average viewing time. It is now more accurate than ever before!
- QR Code Fix on Printable Flyers — The RTV printable flyer templates have been adjusted to accommodate the QR code. It no longer gets covered up by the “Scan” text.
- Realtor.com — Service to Realtor.com is discontinued and Realtor.com, like Zillow, is only taking virtual tour links directly from MLS boards. Make sure your customers are putting the non-branded virtual tours onto the MLS!
- Download Tour Removal — We will be removing the Download tour until further notice as it no longer works without adobe flash. We do plan on re-writing this feature in the future.
Tour Player Updates:
- Lead Capture Text Change — We have updated the virtual tour lead capture text box with new text stating “Request Additional Information” VS “Please Sign Our Guestbook” We feel this small textual change will lead to more captured leads.
See the latest showcase productions in the RTV virtual tour gallery – https://www.realtourvision.com/tour-gallery.html
Log into your Fusion Tour manager now to check things out – https://manage.realtourvision.com
Stay tuned RTV fans and family. Enjoy the new tech and we appreciate your continued support!
New From BlueLaVaMedia (A Traverse City Drone & Photography Service) Interior Drone Fly-Throughs & Professional Headshots (not at the same time)
We are very excited to announce our two new service offerings to our loyal customers at BlueLaVaMedia, LLC. Over the past year we have had dozens of requests to capture interior video with our drones and create an elegant HD video walkthrough that can then be played back in our interactive virtual tour player just like we do with our aerial drone footage. We are happy to inform our customers that we are officially offering this new service and it looks amazing!
Take a look at our most recent production that includes our advanced HTML 5 virtual tour player, aerial drone still photos and, of course, our all new Interior Drone Fly-Through – https://fusion.realtourvision.com/862074
Our Interior Drone Fly-Through is now available as an add-on for $150 and must be ordered with a BlueLaVaMedia photography or Aerial Drone package. It is currently only available as an “Add-On” but that might change for next year depending on interest level and popularity.
Next up on our list of announcements is our new “Professional Headshot” service. It’s no secret that some of the very best portrait, architectural, and wedding photographers in Traverse City work for team BlueLaVaMedia, so it only makes sense for us also to offer real estate headshots at a competitive rate. Our new Professional Headshot services start at $225 for one person and are as low as $100 per person with volume orders.
If you’re looking for the most advanced company to work with that is sure to give you the best photos in town with a marketing punch, look no further. BlueLaVaMedia is on track to photograph nearly a thousand homes this year as well as hundreds of vacation rentals and many local businesses. Our product line continues to advance along with our virtual tour software technology and local customer base. Where else can you get all this fantastic stuff under one roof?
Visit our real estate pricing page to see our latest service offerings and keep an eye out for more updates from us coming soon!
Thank you for your business and continued support.
Order Traverse City Real Estate Photography and Virtual Tours www.BlueLaVaMedia.com
Our Northern Illinois Drone Service has been in business for about 6 months now. We recently joined the RTV Team after about 3 months of discussion. The delay was due to the fact that we are very focused on the commercial market in the Northern Illinois market. Although we do a lot of real estate photography and video, our target market is helping business market their establishments via ‘new perspectives’. Our services include general Photography, 3D Virtual Tours, Floor Plans, Drone Aerial Imagery, and Website Development.
Most recently we add ‘Interactive Mapping’ to our service listing, whereby we provide an interactive map (either Google or image) and provide links to photos, videos, virtual tours, web pages, etc. We are currently developing these maps for cities, resorts, amusement parks, and stadiums. We had developed our own platform to compile different elements for our clients, however there are certain applications where the RTV virtual tour software platform performs perfectly.
Summer is here and from our end it looks like everyone’s virtual tour numbers are UP UP AND AWAY! This is great and so many of you out there are shifting gears and bringing on new 1099 photographers, aerial drone pilots, and back-end helpers to keep your production lines rolling and virtual tour company humming along.
This month we bring you two new pieces that we feel will help you tremendously on that side of your business. The first piece is a Non-Solicit / Non-Compete document that you can feel free to use. What we like about this document is that is never ends so you don’t have to broach the subject more than once with your 1099 employee. The contract renews every time you pay them for one year from that date. It’s also more binding than a typical non-compete document since you must pay them a lump sum to agree to the agreement. This is available now as a stand-alone item in RPM!
Next up we have a step by step aerial drone delivery manual. We know that many of you have helpers and this document takes the BlueLaVaMedia drone delivery process and breaks it down step by step to help move the drone videos and still photos from Google Drive into Fusion and finally get delivered to the appropriate listing agent. We even include template emails that are pre-written for you based on different scenarios! This step-by-step manual was originally developed in 2017 and helped BlueLaVa deliver more than 200 aerial drone tours. It was recently updated and modified to accommodate the new Fusion media manager updates and bulk edit features. This will be a great manual to customize and make your own if you have staff that is helping you out during the busy season!
Enjoy the new pieces and feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have!
Login to RPM today https://www.RockPointeMarketing.com to download.
Virtual Tour Software & National Photography Services
Hello everyone and happy Memorial Day to you all! I wanted to take this opportunity to let you know about some very slick virtual tour software updates that have taken place over the last month that will help you save a lot of time on the tour creation process as well as greatly enhance your productions.
- Log into your RTV tour manager today and take advantage of the following enhancements:
New “Latest Changes” log that will keep you up to speed on our development process and updates!
- 100 brand new music tracks all royalty free and purchased by RTV for you to use in your tour productions. These tracks are FRESH!
- Single Property Website registration through RTV is now private, and your information is no longer sent to GoDaddy to register the domain name. Say goodbye to unwanted phone calls and emails!
- All image, video and panorama uploads now take place in our new Media Manager section of the TMS. We have added an AutoName feature too that automatically names all of your images for you. You will also fall in love with our new Bulk Edit feature that allows you to set all of your Ken Burns transitions for you at once. The new media manager also allows you to upload, name and organize all of your media while your it is uploading too to our servers.
Some very big time savers here team and we hope you appreciate everything that we are doing to make sure that you stand out in your marketplace, look your best and have more free time in your life.
Enjoy the updates everyone and get ready for a battery of virtual tour player updates coming your way over the next five to ten days. You’re going to love what we have coming your way.
Have a safe holiday everyone and thank you all so much for your dedication to RTV and brand.
Jason & Team RTV