Latest Virtual Tour Software Updates for RTV
- EasyMLS Updates – We have made EasyMLS even easier and faster for our users. Less buttons to click now for both USA and Canadian users.
- Photographers Creating Orders – By popular demand, you can now permit your virtual tour photographers to place their own orders and create tours from within Fusion. When your virtual tour photographers create a tour, you are given a notification and can keep track of their activity.
- Photographer Login – We’re very happy to let you know that you can now log directly into your virtual tour photographers account from your master virtual tour system account. This is a HUGE time saver for those of you with a large photography team.
- Additional Agent / Owner Permissions – When you grant them permission, both agents and owners are now allowed to log into your private labeled login (http://login.BlueLaVaMedia.com) and delete tours. Remember that you will need to grant this permission and it is off by default!
- Video Ripper Improvements – The video ripper that can be found under the “Video Promotion” section of your virtual tour manager now rips the videos with the audio tracks in the correct order. Consider using the video ripper to create short “Social” videos in addition to your longer YouTube versions. It’s easy and a great money maker!
- Video Delivery Update – For those of you wishing that you could find a way to easily send your customers your drone video, or home walkthrough video directly through Fusion we are happy to tell you that you can! Check your deliverables section for both your created .mp4 video from our Video Ripper as well as the ability for you to send your customer any videos that you have added into your virtual tour production.
- Image Delivery Engine Update – We are very happy to let you know that you can now send your virtual tour customers their images in a zip file named one of three ways! Our Image Delivery Engine will now allow you to deliver your images to your customer using your scene sort order, the name you gave your images or you can choose to use your own scene title. Choose your favorite and most convenient naming convention and keep things easy on your customers with these new improvements to the RTV Image Delivery Engine!
Virtual Tour Player Updates
- Improved Tour SEO – We know that the better a tour ranks in the SERPS the more views it will get, so we stand committed to making sure that your tours will get noticed by the search engines. Our new improved Tour Tags and META should give you a noticeable boost in both MacroSEO site and virtual tour ranking. Remember that your tours MUST be linked onto a site with “Follow” tags for the search engine spiders to pick them up and index them. We encourage you all to use the MacroSEO site to help accomplish this and be sure to blog all of your tours. See www.TourGrandTraverse.com for pointers.
Thanks for your continued support!
Virtual Tour Software & National Photography Services
Order a Virtual Tour – 866-947-8687
Hello RTV fans! We’re very excited to roll out several new updates to the Fusion Virtual Tour Software Manager that are outlined below. Most of these updates have already been announced in the Fusion “Latest Changes” log inside your virtual tour manager, but we like to blog about them too just in case you missed any during the busy work week!
- New Tour Deliverables Section – We are now live with our all new Deliverables section of your virtual tour manager. The new deliverables section offer a better workflow and now allows you to send everything that you might need to send your customer in one (1) email VS two or three. We also reformatted the email that is sent out to your customer making the title of each item more customer friendly and easier to understand. We encourage you to send yourself your virtual tour deliverable links and review the changes that have taken place, so you are prepared to explain the slight changes to your customers. Finally, you will notice that the image compile is faster than before. The image delivery engine will also remind you if you forget to compile your HD image package before you send to your customer. If you update your virtual tour with new images the image delivery engine will also encourage you to re-compile your ZIP file. Lots of goodies here team that help make your life a little easier.
- New Improved Video Ripper – We have made several updates to our Video Ripper which takes your entire virtual tour production and creates an mp4 video. The new video has added the Agent / Owner contact information in the upper right for the entire video playback VS just having it there in the beginning and in the end. Lots more happening to our video promotion section real soon! See a live demo here – https://youtu.be/G_6aGGW5hMQ
- Manager Video Player Now HTML 5 – We have fully converted our manager video player to an HTML 5 format for you. You use the manager video player to preview your uploaded videos as well as to choose a video thumbnail. The HTML 5 video player works MUCH better than its flash predecessor!
- EasyMLS Now HTML 5 – Flash is no longer needed to utilize our EasyMLS feature. We recently made some updates to our EasyMLS system for the USA and Canada. We hope that you are enjoying the time savings this feature presents!
- New Autumn and Fall based Themes and Home Screen Backgrounds – Several of our providers have been requesting that we add in some themes and home screen backgrounds. We think you’ll love the new home screen backgrounds and themes that we’ve created for you. Enjoy!
- Panorama Editor Now HTML 5 – In our expedited focus to rid Fusion of all traces of Flash we are proud to announce to you that our Panorama Editor is now 100% HTML 5! The new Panorama editor works much better than the previous flash based version.
- New HTML 5 Tour Embed Code – The programming team has completely overhauled the way our deliverables section creates your virtual tour embed code. Now you are given three useful options for embedding a virtual tour depending on the situation. You can choose a fully responsive solution, a “Fill the Container” option, or you can manually set a specific height and width in percentage or pixels. It’s quite handy and all in HTML 5!
- GoDaddy Domain Registration Fixes – Last month the team implemented the new Godaddy API which gives us a bit more control over how we register your single property website domains. The new API, however, fails to set the forwarding and masking all the time at the point of sale which leaves some domains registered but not pointing to your production. The team has now created a queue system which holds the Godaddy connection until we can enable the masking and forwarding successfully.
- New NTREIS MLS Link – NTREIS (Dallas / Ft. Worth Board of Realtors) recently asked us to change our approved non-branded base URL from https://fusion.realtourvision.com/idx/TOURID to https://idx.realtourvision.com/TOURID Those living in the state of TX will have the NTREIS switch on by default under “Settings” – “Syndication”. Having this switch turned on will give you the new approved NTREIS non-branded link under your SECURE RTV LINKS tab in deliverables. Those in Texas that are not creating tours for the NTREIS MLS can feel free to turn this switch off if they like. Having this switch turned on ONLY changes the non-branded Secure RTV Link in deliverables. The link works exactly the same as the other non-branded link. The only difference is the URL.
Our push to convert the remaining Flash components within the Fusion Virtual Tour Manager is nearly complete. We are hoping to take the new HTML 5 Hot Spot Editor and the new HTML 5 Floor Plan Editor live this coming week. Fingers crossed!! Once that is complete the only remaining Flash component of the RTV Fusion Virtual Tour Software Manager will be the Cloud Recorder. It’s been a long two months since we set out to rid Fusion of Flash and we’re nearly finished. We’re very proud to have the support and business of so many successful virtual tour photographers around the world that help us keep the development moving at full speed! Our new “Fusion Themes”, Video Streaming and several other updates are still on track to roll out before 2019 so be sure you stay tuned.
Enjoy the new virtual tour software updates!
Virtual Tour Software & National Photography Services
Order a virtual tour – 866-947-8687
Thanks for checking in here on this beautiful afternoon. We’ve been announcing updates back in the Fusion virtual tour system nearly every month this year and it’s time that we shoot out an email to you all so those of you that don’t log in much know what’s going on with the dream team over here.
Please review the following video for a full overview:
If you would prefer to read through it all, the latest round of updates are below for you. Get ready for a final HUGE push of updates between now and the end of the end of the year. Full motion video streaming (Higher Resolution!!), extreme tour theming with some hidden surprises for you, enhanced customer tour order creation directly off your business website, HTTPS MyBrand Tours, better photographer controls for those of you managing a team, and additional abilities for agents who like to log in and edit their tours. It’s been a great year and 2019 is only going to be better! Thanks for your support and dedication to our system!
Here’s the skinny –
Fusion Manager Updates:
- Audio Components Now HTML 5 — All of the audio components in the tour manager (not including cloud recorder) have been converted to HTML 5. The RTV Cloud Recorder is soon to follow!!
- Still Photos Editor Now HTML 5 — The still photos editor (Ken Burns) has been fully converted to HTML 5 and all flash components have been removed.
- External Media Duration Enhancement — For those of you that use external media such as Matterport Embed, 4K Video Embed, or 360 video embed you will be happy to know that we have made several updates under the “Settings” tab in Fusion. You can now control the end users experience better than ever before with how they access your third party media that you have embedded into the Fusion virtual tour.
- Average Tour Time Fix — We have put a cap on the average tour time to prevent browsers that do not properly close a tour throwing the average viewing time. It is now more accurate than ever before!
- QR Code Fix on Printable Flyers — The RTV printable flyer templates have been adjusted to accommodate the QR code. It no longer gets covered up by the “Scan” text.
- Realtor.com — Service to Realtor.com is discontinued and Realtor.com, like Zillow, is only taking virtual tour links directly from MLS boards. Make sure your customers are putting the non-branded virtual tours onto the MLS!
- Download Tour Removal — We will be removing the Download tour until further notice as it no longer works without adobe flash. We do plan on re-writing this feature in the future.
Tour Player Updates:
- Lead Capture Text Change — We have updated the virtual tour lead capture text box with new text stating “Request Additional Information” VS “Please Sign Our Guestbook” We feel this small textual change will lead to more captured leads.
See the latest showcase productions in the RTV virtual tour gallery – https://www.realtourvision.com/tour-gallery.html
Log into your Fusion Tour manager now to check things out – https://manage.realtourvision.com
Stay tuned RTV fans and family. Enjoy the new tech and we appreciate your continued support!
New From BlueLaVaMedia (A Traverse City Drone & Photography Service) Interior Drone Fly-Throughs & Professional Headshots (not at the same time)
We are very excited to announce our two new service offerings to our loyal customers at BlueLaVaMedia, LLC. Over the past year we have had dozens of requests to capture interior video with our drones and create an elegant HD video walkthrough that can then be played back in our interactive virtual tour player just like we do with our aerial drone footage. We are happy to inform our customers that we are officially offering this new service and it looks amazing!
Take a look at our most recent production that includes our advanced HTML 5 virtual tour player, aerial drone still photos and, of course, our all new Interior Drone Fly-Through – https://fusion.realtourvision.com/862074
Our Interior Drone Fly-Through is now available as an add-on for $150 and must be ordered with a BlueLaVaMedia photography or Aerial Drone package. It is currently only available as an “Add-On” but that might change for next year depending on interest level and popularity.
Next up on our list of announcements is our new “Professional Headshot” service. It’s no secret that some of the very best portrait, architectural, and wedding photographers in Traverse City work for team BlueLaVaMedia, so it only makes sense for us also to offer real estate headshots at a competitive rate. Our new Professional Headshot services start at $225 for one person and are as low as $100 per person with volume orders.
If you’re looking for the most advanced company to work with that is sure to give you the best photos in town with a marketing punch, look no further. BlueLaVaMedia is on track to photograph nearly a thousand homes this year as well as hundreds of vacation rentals and many local businesses. Our product line continues to advance along with our virtual tour software technology and local customer base. Where else can you get all this fantastic stuff under one roof?
Visit our real estate pricing page to see our latest service offerings and keep an eye out for more updates from us coming soon!
Thank you for your business and continued support.
Order Traverse City Real Estate Photography and Virtual Tours www.BlueLaVaMedia.com
Our Northern Illinois Drone Service has been in business for about 6 months now. We recently joined the RTV Team after about 3 months of discussion. The delay was due to the fact that we are very focused on the commercial market in the Northern Illinois market. Although we do a lot of real estate photography and video, our target market is helping business market their establishments via ‘new perspectives’. Our services include general Photography, 3D Virtual Tours, Floor Plans, Drone Aerial Imagery, and Website Development.
Most recently we add ‘Interactive Mapping’ to our service listing, whereby we provide an interactive map (either Google or image) and provide links to photos, videos, virtual tours, web pages, etc. We are currently developing these maps for cities, resorts, amusement parks, and stadiums. We had developed our own platform to compile different elements for our clients, however there are certain applications where the RTV virtual tour software platform performs perfectly.