Thanks for checking in here on this beautiful afternoon. We’ve been announcing updates back in the Fusion virtual tour system nearly every month this year and it’s time that we shoot out an email to you all so those of you that don’t log in much know what’s going on with the dream team over here.
Please review the following video for a full overview:
If you would prefer to read through it all, the latest round of updates are below for you. Get ready for a final HUGE push of updates between now and the end of the end of the year. Full motion video streaming (Higher Resolution!!), extreme tour theming with some hidden surprises for you, enhanced customer tour order creation directly off your business website, HTTPS MyBrand Tours, better photographer controls for those of you managing a team, and additional abilities for agents who like to log in and edit their tours. It’s been a great year and 2019 is only going to be better! Thanks for your support and dedication to our system!
Here’s the skinny –
Fusion Manager Updates:
- Audio Components Now HTML 5 — All of the audio components in the tour manager (not including cloud recorder) have been converted to HTML 5. The RTV Cloud Recorder is soon to follow!!
- Still Photos Editor Now HTML 5 — The still photos editor (Ken Burns) has been fully converted to HTML 5 and all flash components have been removed.
- External Media Duration Enhancement — For those of you that use external media such as Matterport Embed, 4K Video Embed, or 360 video embed you will be happy to know that we have made several updates under the “Settings” tab in Fusion. You can now control the end users experience better than ever before with how they access your third party media that you have embedded into the Fusion virtual tour.
- Average Tour Time Fix — We have put a cap on the average tour time to prevent browsers that do not properly close a tour throwing the average viewing time. It is now more accurate than ever before!
- QR Code Fix on Printable Flyers — The RTV printable flyer templates have been adjusted to accommodate the QR code. It no longer gets covered up by the “Scan” text.
- Realtor.com — Service to Realtor.com is discontinued and Realtor.com, like Zillow, is only taking virtual tour links directly from MLS boards. Make sure your customers are putting the non-branded virtual tours onto the MLS!
- Download Tour Removal — We will be removing the Download tour until further notice as it no longer works without adobe flash. We do plan on re-writing this feature in the future.
Tour Player Updates:
- Lead Capture Text Change — We have updated the virtual tour lead capture text box with new text stating “Request Additional Information” VS “Please Sign Our Guestbook” We feel this small textual change will lead to more captured leads.
See the latest showcase productions in the RTV virtual tour gallery – https://www.realtourvision.com/tour-gallery.html
Log into your Fusion Tour manager now to check things out – https://manage.realtourvision.com
Stay tuned RTV fans and family. Enjoy the new tech and we appreciate your continued support!