Happy New Year from Team RTV! This year we were able to release a record number of wonderful virtual tour software enhancements and time savers to our already robust system. Looking back, we made new virtual tour technology announcements every month of the year! We are wrapping up 2018 today by announcing several new updates to our system that are outlined for you below.
Please take a moment and watch a video overview of our virtual tour software updates here: https://youtu.be/aJmUa-mUImA and you can also read about each update in detail below.
Fusion Virtual Tour Manager Updates:
• RTV says goodbye to Adobe Flash – While our virtual tours have been Flash-free for quite some time now, our back end (Fusion Manager) had some remaining Flash elements that simply had to go. We are happy to announce that as of December of 2018 we no longer have any Flash elements in the RTV system!
• All-in-one HTML 5 Scene Editor – Customers will notice a nice productivity boost the next time they use our new HTML 5 scene editor. The days of having to use the Still Photos Editor, followed by the Panorama Editor, followed by the Hot Spot Editor are over. Our new Scene Editor combines most of our editors into one, which allows you to do all of these things from one, easy to use, Editor. You can access the new Scene Editor from your Media Manager by double-clicking on any of your Still Photos, Video Clips, or Panoramic Photos. This double-click action will then open up new Scene Editor allowing you to quickly choose a video clip thumbnail, adjust Ken Burns and still photo calibration settings, add Hot Spots, and adjust panoramic settings. You will also like that we now allow you to quickly navigate back to the Media Manager from within the new Scene Editor.
• New HTML 5 Hot Spot Editor – For those of you that like to create “Walkthrough” style virtual tours and utilize Hot Spots, you’ll love our new and improved HTML 5 Hot Spot Editor. It’s not only faster and easier to use, but it’s also “Smart” and steps you through the process of adding Hot Spots to scenes. If you create panoramas for your virtual tours and do not use Hot Spots, we would like to encourage you to try out the new Hot Spot Editor. Just click the “Plus” symbol and let our New Hot Spot Editor guide you through the process. It’s fast and very easy to use bringing RTV one step closer to full virtual walkthrough creations.
• New HTML 5 Cloud Recorder – RTV’s Cloud Recorder is now 100% HTML 5. The Cloud Recorder allows your customers do their own voice overs on their virtual tours without the need for audio recording and editing software. If you’ve never used (or allowed your customers to use) the cloud recorder, we encourage you to give it a try. Reach out to RTV’s technical support team if you don’t know how to give your customers access to your tour manager, and we’ll step you through the process of granting user level access as well as using the Cloud Recorder.
• New HTML 5 Floor Plan Editor – We have been seeing an uptick in the number of floor plans stored on tour system which means that our customers like our new “3 Way” Floor Plans which we launched at the beginning of this year. You’ll all be happy to know that our Floor Plan Editor is now HTML 5 and will also one day soon be a part of the All-in-One Scene Editor.
• Fusion Navigation Changes – As you poke through the Fusion virtual tour system during your next build, you will likely take notice that some things have been moved around and relocated to places where they make a bit more sense and are more convenient throughout the tour creation process. As we continue to enhance the Fusion virtual tour system, you can expect much more organization such as this to occur, and we will always let you know when it does.
Log into your Fusion virtual tour system to take a peek at all the new enhancements – https://manage.realtourvision.com
Thank you once again for your support and we hope that you are as excited about the New Year as we are. Get ready for HTTPS tours as well as video streaming 2.0 as the New Year kicks off. See you next year!
Virtual Tour Software & National Photography Services
Stand Out Today – 866-947-8687
Feel free to browse some of our virtual tour software videos from the past:
Real Estate Virtual Tour Software by RTV, Inc – FREE TRIAL
Virtual Tour Hardware & Camera Setup
Free Virtual Software Trial by RTV, Inc