Having great photography is important, and you should be working on improving your image quality all the time, but that’s not the only thing that determines whether or not you will have a great business.
In fact, two of the biggest impacts upon your success as a real estate photographer are pricing and marketing.
On Tuesday October 25th we will be joined by Darryl Stringer, an 18 year veteran of real estate and architectural photography (and creator and founder of The Real Estate Photography System), who will be making a presentation called “Pricing and Marketing Essentials For Your Business.”
During this webinar you’ll learn:
– Four reasons not to compete on price – after all, you don’t want to win the race to the bottom
– How to calculate your fees so you know you’re charging enough for your services and reaching your daily targets, and how a small price rise can make a big difference
– The difference between being busy and being profitable
– The one big idea you can learn from Olympic athletes
– How to charge more for your photography
– Objective criteria that you can use so you know when you should, and should not, be outsourcing your photo editing
– What all photographers should aim for when it comes to promoting their business
– Five marketing ideas that will help you get more clients
– How to transform your business into a profit making machine
You’ll also be provided with multiple PDF worksheets to download, so this will be a very practical session, and something you definitely don’t want to miss.
RTV is very excited to welcome Darryl to the Through The Lens Microphone and hope that you can join us.
Click here to register
If you are a real estate photographer and haven’t tried our virtual tour software, we highly suggest you give it a try. You can start your free no obligation trial here.