Good afternoon team RTV! We at RTV virtual tour software company sincerely hope you’re having a wonderful summer so far. By the looks of the vast amounts of virtual tour productions coming through the system we know you’re all certainly very busy. While it has been awhile since our last update to you, please rest assured that we’ve been very busy on several fronts.
Since the 2014 virtual tour provider convention in April, we’ve been reorganizing, staffing up, moving into a larger office location, starting to wrap up the reprogramming of the Fusion system, and finally, we’ve been getting things ramped up to take RTV to the next level.
Over the next two weeks we will be sending you a series of important messages regarding the important updates and changes we’ve been making. We HIGHLY recommend that you read these messages as they come in, as they will contain several months’ worth of important updates.
Please be on the lookout for updates on the following topics:
• RTV appoints new Photography Director, Elizabeth Tiffany
• Introducing New RTV team members
• RTV wins 500+ Hotel Tour Track contract
• Fusion 2.0 system rewrite to be deployed late August early September
• RTV implements new Tour Track photography standards
• RTV working with Google to help photograph several thousand hotels
• New Tour Track guidelines and policies
• RTV to launch ‘Upper Tier’ Tour Track program
• 2014 Virtual Tour Provider Convention Recap & 2015 Orlando Convention
Thank you for your continued support and dedication to our product line! Again please stay tuned for these updates as they begin hitting your inbox early next week.
Virtual Tour Software & Digital Marketing Training
Order a virtual tour – 866-947-8687