Alamo Area Virtual Tours LLC, a San Antonio virtual tour provider provides internet curb appeal for real estate listings and business’s wishing to showcase their establishments. There are, of course, other companies out there that provide virtual tours and I must admit, some do a pretty decent job.
Through RTV, we provide true and high quality Virtual Tours. We would be hard pressed to provide the platform that RTV has developed, but that in itself is not enough. Other platforms have good presentations as well. So, why do customers come to Alamo Area Virtual Tours LLC?
I believe that we offer what the customer wants AND more!
First and foremost, we do not purport to be photographers, we market ourselves as Marketing Partners. We use photography as our part of the marketing effort. I continually push the Marketing Partnership as our niche in their marketing program. They like and appreciate what I have to say concerning that. I tell them upfront that we are not JUST photographers that will take pictures, give the pictures to them and they are on their own. I also tell them that if they aren’t being seen in their best, then we aren’t doing our jobs and they don’t need us.
Second, I let them know about our SIGNATURE SHOTS. If you aren’t pushing your Signature Shots, you are missing out on a great marketing tool. Just the fact that you can discuss Signature Shots already sets you above the rest. How many tour providers have Signature Shots. We have at least four and we let our customers know what they are and why we take them.
1) Elevated front shot. We have a Dodge MegaCab and the first shot of the tour is from the back of the truck with the tripod set as high as possible. We used to take a pole shot, but that took too long to set up and the difference is not all that great. I would push a UAV shot these days as we have acquired a DJI Phantom with GoPro camera for those that need more height.
2) Second Signature shot is from the front door open standing in the doorway, showing the view as you enter the house.
3) Third Signature shot is from the kitchen sink looking out, if the view from it is pleasing, such as looking out to the backyard, or the living room, but not if the next door wall is your view. I ask the Realtor, who buys the house?
4) Next is the stairs. I take a shot of the stairs with wide angle showing the relationship of the stairs to the rooms upstairs as much as possible. This is a great point for separating the two story house. With the Ken Burns effect, starting at the bottom of the stairs, we move up the stairs into the second story. Great and helps in the ordering of pics in the Fusion Photo Manager.
5) Another signature shot is the Laundry Room, or as corrected by one Realtor, the Utility Room. Again, who buys the house?
Having Signature Shots is just another bit of marketing that will set you above your competition.
Alamo Area Virtual Tours LLC at www.alamoareavirtualtours.com serves the greater San Antonio metroplex and as far away as Eagle Pass (150 miles SW) Del Rio (150 W) and the Greater Canyon Lake area, including New Braunfels, as an independent agent with RTV, virtual tour software company.
James F. Hoback
L’oeil L’Esprit (Mind’s Eye)
Order a virtual tour: (210) 325-2675
‘Let Us Do Our Best To Show Your Best!’