Home Blog Social Realty Episode 10 — Blogging for Business
Blogging for Business – Get your Blog On!
Make Blogging Part or Your 2014 Marketing Strategy
Are you blogging? Blogging was at an all time low in 2013 for RTV providers. Did you know that you can receive a free tour credit with every 2 blogs you send to RTV? Google loves a site that is updated often. Blogging is a great way to regularly add fresh content to your website site boosting your position in the SERPs as well as building strong back links to your website from the RTV Blog.
Consider how many pages you have on your virtual tour website. Probably not a lot, right? Then think about how often you change or update those pages. Not that often, right?
Each time you write a new blog, it adds another page on your website to be indexed. And becomes a cue to Google that your website is updated regularly and they should be checking in to see what you’ve published.
Each new blog post (and indexed page) is another opportunity for your site to show up in search engines, and gain traffic through organic search.
Ten Benefits of Blogging For a Virtual Tour Company:
1) Blogging is a practical and powerful way to share relevant, useful information with your potential and existing virtual tour customers.
2) A well planned blog with carefully chosen keywords will drive traffic to your landing pages.
3) Share your expertise and establish yourself as an authority. (e.g. Hospital Photography)
4) Acquire more customers. 60% of businesses who regularly blog, win more business.
5) Grow your list – Your blog should inspire people to opt-in to your virtual tour newsletter or hot sheet (e.g. BlueLaVaMedia HotSheet AutoBlog)
6) Increase your reach. When shared your blog will reach new readers.
7) Increase focus – A blog forces you to consistently define who you are and who you are trying to reach.
8) You’ll become more strategic as you measure analytics and find what appeals to your audience.
9) Learn – You’ll learn a lot about yourself and the world around you.
10) Every great blogger has fun.
Not sure what to blog about? Join me January 28th, I’ll hook you up and share a few secrets with you.
Register for this webinar now in your virtual tour software TMS – http://manage.realtourvision.com
See you there!
RTV, Inc www.RealTourVision.com Virtual Tour Software & Digital Marketing Training
Posted by: RTV Tours
Posted: January 20, 2014
Category: Blog Uncategorized
Tags: blogging social realty virtual tour company virtual tour providers