So you have all of the right photography gear, a great virtual tour business name, and have some happy clients, but how do you market properly to gain new customers?
Marketing is crucial for any type of business and is especially important when dealing with a virtual tour company that’s managed online. There are many ways to market your virtual tour business in both the online and offline world.
This blog post will cover the online marketing strategies. Let’s go through some of the most reliable and successful methods.
Online Marketing Methods
When running a virtual tour business, the Internet can be your best friend because this is how everyone is viewing your information and virtual tours. Following the provided tips will help you take advantage of every angle within Internet marketing.
1. Create solid performing 360 virtual tours and build up a great looking portfolio. Choosing the wrong virtual tour software from very start is very dangerous and could damage your reputation early on. Show your clients and visitors your best work so that you can gain positive interest. Amazing looking and sounding tours will ensure that your work is shared with others online creating an effective launch.
2. Create a virtual tour business website/blog to market your business and brand name. Having your own personal image online will show that you are serious about the virtual tour business. Blogging and writing new articles frequently will keep your website fresh and full of rich content. This is great for search engines! If you are quiet you will not be heard.
3. Build an e-mail list. By allowing visitors to input their e-mail address and subscribe to your news and updates, you are growing your business and client list. This is a great way to share information, get feedback, and market your business to everyone in the list. The bigger, the better!
4. Distribute press releases. Writing a press release is a great way to get information out to the public everywhere and also in your targeted area. There are lots of free press release websites that can be used for this marketing method. Try publishing one a month and see if it helps your virtual tour business.
5. Learn from your competitors. Research online and see what your competition is up to. Get a feel for what is going on in your area and see how you can provide the areas BEST VIRTUAL TOUR SERVICE.
6. Offer discounts and deals. Offering deals is a great way to drive up sales and find new customers for your business. Try running a promotion for a month and keep an eye on sales.
7. Become active on social media. Social media is the largest growing online business and is very important to be a part of. Become a member of the top social media websites and share your business news, virtual tours, photography, and more with your fans and followers. This is a sure way to gain new interest in your business and connect with your audience.
8. Try advertising campaigns. There are plenty of advertising campaigns online. Some include Google and Facebook, where you can set a budget and pay to have your ad displayed to a large range of people. You can specifically target the audience that sees your ad to achieve the best results. Try finding targeted real estate websites that offer advertising space because this can convert even better.
9. Focus on your business website’s SEO (Search Engine Optimization) where you can fine tune your website so that search engines can find it better. RTV has many amazing shows to help you get started at www.rockpointemarketing.com
10. List your virtual tour business on popular directories such as Google Plus Local, Bing, Yahoo, etc. Your business can be added to most online directories for free and you may even find great paid services to help you become listed on all of the popular ones.
So as you can see, there are plenty of great ways to market your virtual tour business online. Now, next time you think “Just how to market my virtual tour business?” you will be on top of it and ready to go! Good luck and happy marketing!
Virtual Tour Software & Digital Marketing Training
Order a virtual tour – 866-947-8687