BlueLaVaMedia Launches Unique Interactive Virtual Media Platform for Local Real Estate Agents and Business Owners.
TRAVERSE CITY MICHIGAN – AUGUST 2012 – BlueLaVaMedia, a Michigan Virtual Tour Company has announced the release of their all new BlueLaVa Fusion virtual tour system. The BlueLaVa Fusion system combines high definition (HD) full motion video, HD 360° panoramic images, HD still photos, and scene by scene voice over narration into one lighting fast interactive virtual media experience. Traditional virtual tours displayed still photos and panoramic images only. BlueLaVa Fusion, which has been redesigned and given a sleek, modern look and feel, takes a quantum leap by adding full motion video, lead capture, weekly hit reports, printable flyers, and many other enhancements designed to captivate viewers throughout the viewing experience. BlueLaVa Fusion delivers a one-of-a-kind immersive virtual tour experience for website visitors that keeps them focused on business and real estate listings longer.
Some of the most impressive features of BlueLaVa Fusion include:
* Full motion HD video support and instant tour-to-video capabilities
* Gyro enabled interactive HTML5 virtual tour player viewable across all mobile devices
* Advanced traffic reporting allowing clients to analyze visitor history and repeat visitors
* Easy distribution to major social sites and dozens of real estate portal sites for maximum exposure
* Four powerful lead capture tools with client login portal for lead download and tour management
* Elegant flyers, e-brochures, Craigslist flyers, QR codes, and offline kiosk tour
* Scene by scene voice over narration by one of five, natural sounding computer generated voices
To further enhance the launch, BlueLaVaMedia has also recently added their new “TrueBlue Photography” to their list of services offered. Jim Blue, virtual tour coordinator for BlueLaVaMedia said, “Our new TrueBlue photos allow us to go into any situation regardless of where the sun is that day and create stunning digital still photos. It definitely sets us apart and we’re able to always get the perfect exposure.” The new TrueBlue imaging process gives BlueLaVaMedia the “upper hand” on photos coming out perfect every time. This unique imaging process enhances colors and balances light and shadows. Most importantly TrueBlue is capable of always getting perfect window shots, which before was quite difficult. Some samples of the the new Fusion system and the TrueBlue images can be seen by visiting http://www.bluelavamedia.com/residential-samples.html
BlueLaVaMedia is a provider of Northern Michigan interactive virtual tours and professional photography with team members Jason LaVanture, Heather LaVanture and Jim Blue. Together LaVanture and Blue’s talents come together to create a one stop shop for northern Michigan virtual tour and digital marketing services. For more information, visit their website http://www.BlueLaVaMedia.com or call (877) 941 ¬TOUR (8687).