Why Do I Need SEO for my Local Virtual Tour Business?
The reality is, if you have a virtual tour company website, you need to consider implementing a SEO Strategy. As an owner of a virtual tour business you have to decide what role the Internet will play in your business market and whether you’ll be implementing a strategic campaign. Regardless of your marketing decision, if you have a website or are planning on starting the development of one, SEO needs to plays an important role in the overall strategy of your company website.
• Do I want my virtual tour business to have visibility in my local market?
• Do I want my business to target real estate and business markets at a local, county and state Level?
• Do I want to build a strong brand and be recognized in my industry as an important player?
• Do I have a company website or am I planning to start to design one?
• Can I afford the design and development costs?
• Can I afford the additional cost of Search Engine Optimization?
• Do I want to properly prepare my virtual tour company website for visitors?
• Do I have business goals for my website?
• Do I have a concept of what the website will do?
• Do I expect the website to create profits and support e-commerce?
• Will I be using the company website in traditional marketing?
If you can answer yes to some of these questions and plan to invest in ANY marketing or in developing a your local virtual tour brand, then you most certainly need to include Search Engine Optimization as an integral part of that marketing or development during the design stage.
A website is a vital part of any business, worldwide. Visitors get information about your services and products online through your website. To make BIG profits with your virtual tour business it’s first page or BUST! Your site has to be a top ranker in the search engine results so as you create an air of excitement about your company you’re easily found in the SERPS. This means you must apply some SEO basics to your site.
Listen folks. It does not take a whole lot of time to watch a few of the past shows and brush up on your SEO. For those of you who would like some help you know that you’re always free to call me for any advice. Try just optimizing your home page and dropping a blog like this to RTV on your geographical keywords. Our Metro Detroit Virtual Tour Company does this at least once a quarter and you should too.
One page a quarter and blogging in between. Do it RTV!
~Grow your virtual tour company’s Internet potential locally and state wide! – Mike Thompson
Real Vision Studio
Order a virtual tour: 734-727-2276