We’re pleased to have our class lineup ready for our 2012 Virtual Tour Provider Convention. To get more details or register for the event please visit our convention page here:
Our Class offerings for the May 4-6 event are as follows:
• Fusion I: introduction to the RealTour Fusion system. Learn how to navigate and use the new Fusion online virtual tour building system. Presented by Ben Knorr
• Tour Track 2.0: Introduction to Tour Track 2.0. Learn how to use the new RealTour Fusion powered Tour Track system as well as the major Do’s and Don’ts of doing a Tour Track job. Presented by Gabe Clark and Jacque Burke
• Photography: Learn both basic and advanced elements of exposure, lighting, camera functions, flash and lighting and metering. Presented by Dale Hart and Chuck Gullet
• Introduction to Shooting 360 X 360 Spherical Tours: Fusion supports it, customers want it and now you can do it. Learn how to capture, assemble, and deliver spherical 360 X 360 virtual tours. Learn the method and the equipment and software required to produce these kinds of virtual tours. Presented by Ben Knorr
• Introduction to Video Editing: Learn the basics of Adobe Premiere Elements 10 and how using video can help your business. Presented by Jim Blue of BlueLaVaMedia & Ben Knorr
• Sales & Marketing: Presented by Jason LaVanture
• Business Class: Presented by Alan Fon & Jason LaVanture
• Introduction to Floor Plans: Learn how to create and integrate floor plans into your existing business.
Conference activities will include our award banquet including dancing, marketplace for equipment sales and swaps, morning run with the Tour Track Fairy!
See you there! https://www.realtourvision.com/VirtualTourConvention.php
Virtual Tour Software & Digital Marketing Training
Order a virtual tour – 866-947-8687