2011 was an amazing year here at BlueLaVaMedia. Jim and I produced nearly 400 Traverse City virtual tours in the Northern Michigan market helping homes sell faster. We were pleased to see that many of you noticed several enhancements Jim and I implemented throughout the year including significantly widening our still shots with a hardware upgrade, increasing the quality of our still images with our TrueBlue technology, delivering your listing images to you in a much cleaner and faster way, and finally, we increased the size of your virtual tour window to take full advantage of our High Definition images.
What most of you don’t know, is that behind the scenes we’ve also been working on a brand new virtual tour software engine and back end management system that we’ll be releasing to you here in January. Our BlueLaVa Fusion system is a one of a kind that’s loaded with more bells and whistles than you can imagine. We’ve been listening to you over the last four years and we know the feature sets you’re looking for.
Get ready to enjoy the following new enhancements on our BlueLaVa Fusion platform:
• Full motion video support among your stills and panoramas
• 360 x 360 imaging support for those of you who want to go from ceiling to floor
• HD Download virtual tours for MAC and PC
• Hit reporting system with more details about your viewers than ever before
• Multi agent tour support
• Agent Toolbox allowing you to login and make instant changes or edits to your own listings
• New HD virtual tour player
• New DIY system for those of you currently using other DIY virtual tour systems
• Much much more!
Jim, Heather and I would like to thank you so much for your continued support and we’re looking forward to “wowing” you and your team here in 2012. When we launch the new system, Jim will be setting up office presentations to demonstrate our new platform, features and how to fully utilize the agent toolbox.
Jason, Jim & Heather
Traverse City Virtual Tours
Order a virtual tour: 231-946-1360