10 reasons why Real Estate Virtual Tours benefits Realtors and Home Sellers
Virtual Tours have become one of the most important marketing tools for promoting a house online: Below are listed advantages of using a real estate virtual tour to market your home:
1. More views. The average online listing with a real estate virtual tour receives substantially more views than listing without tour. (NAR survey 2009)
2. Permanent Open House. The virtual tour is like having a 24/7 Open House – without the presence of the realtor or home seller to show the property.
3. Saving time. It’s a tool to help realtor and home buyer pre-qualify properties, saving everyone time.
4. Instant information. The Virtual Tour can be easily found online and provide instant information for home buyer about the property, including schools, location and mortgage information. According to survey 90% of home buyers begin their search on the Internet.
5. Used in social networking. With just one click, the virtual tour can be submitted to popular social networking sites such as: Facebook, Twitter, Digg, etc.
6. Effective on real estate search engines. Virtual tour is effective on real estate search engines like Realtor.com, Trulia.com, Homeseekers.com, and Craigslist.
7. Easy to email. The realtor or home seller can easily email real estate virtual tour to a list of prospective buyers
8. Home owner and realtor partnership. Home seller the same as realtor has a potential to use virtual tour and be active partner in marketing the house by sending out links to their social network.
9. Tour provider—a marketing partner. Virtual tour provider has also extensive social media network and ability to market the realtor’s listings.
10. Homebuyers prefer virtual tour. Survey show that over 80% of homebuyers state that they prefer virtual tour when searching for a house and that tour should be interactive so the homebuyer has control of what they want to view.
For more information concerning virtual tours and how we can assist you contact:
Photo Light Chicago
Order a real estate virtual tour: 773 370-5070